Automotive fog lamp plastic injection mould
|Min. Order:||20 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: CT-10122
Customized automotive front bumper fog lamp plastic injection mould, Ceeto molding has rich experience in design and manufacturing fog lamp plastic injection moulds for OEMs, yearly output moulds about 400 sets, and export plastic injection moulds all over the worlds.
Detailed Mould Description
- Part name: Automotive front bumper fog lamp plastic mould
- Mould cavity: 1+1 cavity
- Mould cavity and core steel: P20, 2738, 718, H13, NAK80, S136 etc.
- Mould base: LKM, HASCO, DME, PUNCH
- Hot runner system: Yudo, Synventive, HRS, etc.
- Mould life: can be 300000shots or 500000shots
- Plastic resin: ABS, PP, PC, PE
- Lead time: 55 days ( from mould design approval to the first shot )
- Surface treatment: mirror polishing
- Packing for mould: wooden box
- Packing for samples: cardboard box with wooden pallet if big quantities
- Samples or Drawings ( 2D and 3D ) and Technical Requirements are provided by customers
- Mould design: we will Communicate&Exchange the opinion with you after you place order
- Material Purchase: Steel cutting and Mould base tooling.
- Assembling and bed-out
- Inspection of mould: following and controlling the tooling processing.
- Mould testing: We will inform you T0 date by the weekly report, then will send the sample's inspection report and injection parameters with the samples
- Customer approval for mould shipment
- Mould packing in anti-rust way to be put into the wooden box
Machining equipment for Car fog lamp plastic mould
EDM sparking machining
CMM measuring equipment
Injection Molding Machine for testing
Q1: What tolerances can you achieve?
There is not a given set of tolerances that fits all processes and materials. In every case, the final tolerances on your part will depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- Part size
- Design geometry
- The number, type, and size of features
- Surface finish
- Manufacturing process
We will review your design and provide a design for manufacturing review, pointing out any areas where we may not be able to achieve your desired tolerances. It`s helpful to us if you can specify which areas in your design have critical tolerances that must be met and which can be slightly modified if needed to reduce time and costs involved.
Q2: How do you ensure your quality of Car fog lamp plastic injection mould?
In order to deliver high-quality parts every time, we've instituted the following steps to ensure you get parts that meet and exceed your expectation.
- A full design for manufacturing (DFM) review upon initial inquiry. This will be performed by our skilled engineering team, who will alert you to any issues before work begins.
- All incoming material (metal and plastic) is 100% inspected using our in-house metrology equipment.
- In-process and first article inspection.
- Comprehensive final inspection with full report.
Q3: Is the lead time in working days or calendar days?
Lead times are quoted in working days. As per our terms and conditions, quoted lead times commence only after completion and confirmation of design for manufacturing review and the beginning of actual production.
Q4: How long does a quotation take?
In most cases, we respond within a couple of days of receiving an RFQ. However, there may be situations when we must source material from an external supply and therefore the quotation may be delayed accordingly.
Q5: What is the difference between a multi-cavity mold and a family mold?
A multi-cavity mold has multiple cavities of the same part; a family mold produces a set. For instance, for an electronic enclosure, you may need a front, back, battery door, and a button. Those could all be molded at once in a family mold.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd., registed in year 2018, which has a strong group members mould and processing experts which have rich experience in design and manufacturing plastic injection moulds, die casting moulds. Ceeto Molding provides customer with high quality injection moulds and products , die casting products mainly in Automotive field, Home appliance field, Daily commodity field etc.with reasonable price. Building area is 11000 square meters. Currently, we have employee 180 and a group of Program Engineers are in charge of projects according to customers from different global regions, 30 technical engineerings who are having much experience in designing and developing Mold 2D assembly drawings & Mold 3D designs.
Our yearly output molds are about 400 sets not including production parts projects.
In Recent years, Ceeto Company has been introducing not only advanced manufacturing equipments, but also a large number of talents, As a result, the manufacturing level has reached to the international advanced level, and we have also gained the majority of customers' trust and respect.
Ceeto Company sincerely hopes that with the principle of "To be honest men and to do things sincerely ", we could fully expert our advantages and rich manufacturing experience to provide the customers with higher-level and higher-quality products and better service.
- Company Name: Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: WANG JUAN
- Product/Service: Plastic Injection Molds for Automotive , Plastic Injection Molds for Washing machines , Plastic Molds for air condition , Medical Plastic Injection Mould , Die Casting Moulds and Products , Plastic Molds for Daily commodities
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2018
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 2
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.78 Baiyunshan Road, Ningbo,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny Wang
- Tel: 86-574-86863623
Premium Related Products